ToS

I have lots of glitter patterns, backgrounds, graphics, and dividers posted here to share. I have made the majority of these myself, so please don't take credit, or pass around. Send them to my blog . Resize or rotating is fine, but otherwise do not alter ! Also feel free to mix and match, no need to use the images as laid out.




























Friday, December 23, 2011

free glitter graphics, Purple satin backgrounds seamless wallpaper tile blue pink purple background. Twitter Purple glitter pattern grey glitter pattern puple pink blue gray animated divider argyle background divider

These satin like finish backrounds will tile seamlessly for a beautiful background! Great for Twitter too (Check the tile background box). I have a funky square background as well, also seamless. Of course matching glitters, dividers and animations in matching colors. I have uploaded the glitters rotated as well.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive