ToS

I have lots of glitter patterns, backgrounds, graphics, and dividers posted here to share. I have made the majority of these myself, so please don't take credit, or pass around. Send them to my blog . Resize or rotating is fine, but otherwise do not alter ! Also feel free to mix and match, no need to use the images as laid out.




























Monday, January 2, 2012

Free Seamless Satin Background Wallpaper pink and Purple Free glitter graphics twitter

I have made a pretty Purple, seamless background. A nice pretty Pink color background/wallpaper. Free twitter background These will tile seamlessly to fill most screen sizes nicely. Also included a pink and purple animated glitter sparkle heart divider. A pink glitter grahic pattern, and a purple glitter graphic pattern ! Just right click, and save to your hard drive!



















1 comment:

  1. Do you think you can do one if someone requested you to do a background and blog title cover?
    Because my blog is about a website Animal Jam, and I want people who play it to view it and think
    'This is the coolest blog ever!' but not many people go on it :l so I would love if you would help me (:
    Thank you.
    ~` `~Soul25~` `~

    ReplyDelete