ToS

I have lots of glitter patterns, backgrounds, graphics, and dividers posted here to share. I have made the majority of these myself, so please don't take credit, or pass around. Send them to my blog . Resize or rotating is fine, but otherwise do not alter ! Also feel free to mix and match, no need to use the images as laid out.




























Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Free Seamless Satin Backgrounds Free Glitter Sparkle animted graphics Purple Pink rose Twitter Myspace

In this post, I have some more seamless satin Backgrounds. Pink and Purple. Great for Twitter, myspace or cafemom too! I have also green, purple, and striped glitter graphic sparkle patterns. I have made a pretty sparkly, glittery animated rose divider as well









































No comments:

Post a Comment